Who we are:
By Sarah Web Design: found at https://bysarahwebdesign.com.
What type of information we collect and how we collect it.
Voluntary Information: Most of the personal information we process is provided to us by you directly for one of the following reasons:
- You have sent a message with your details via the contact form.
- You have sent us an email @bysarahwebdesign
BySarahWebDesign currently collects and processes the following voluntary supplied information:
- We collect your name and email address when you send us a message via the contact form, email or when booking a call.
- Name and email address when commenting or reviewing products on the website.
Automatically Tracked Information.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP Address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as tracking analytics.
What do we do with the information we have?
We only collect and use information for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When purchasing a product, we collect personal data such as name, email address and billing address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to: Send you information about your account and order, Respond to your requests, process payments and prevent fraud.
- When emailing us or completing the contact form, we collect your name and email address and use this to contact you in response to your email and to outline the services we offer.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is Consent.
By providing your personal details during a purchase, you are consenting for us to process your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and delivering your order. You are not consenting for your details to be used for any other purpose, or shared with another individual or organisation.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting: bysarahwebdesign.com.
What rights you have over your data.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact bysarahwebdesign.com if you wish to make a request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.